CARPARK AND VENUE ACCESS
- KISS n DROP is our preferred process to keep our car park running smoothly (And is our official approved parking management plan with the local council/MRA).
- Cars are able to enter through gate one, drop/collect your child from the front door, and exit through gate 2.
- We also provide a minimum 5min gap between all classes to enable the drop off and pick up process to be supervised by teaching staff
- For those who do require parking (Senior students/those with young children etc), we do have a limited number of spaces within our studio carpark available for your use, otherwise street parking is available.
- * We appreciate that in the initial weeks of term as students and parents are still gaining familiarity with the studio and our team that you may be more inclined to be able to walk your child in and that is ok! We may just need a little extra patience in the car park!
- Along with our 3 well equipped dance studios, our studio features a welcoming foyer for student use.
- As our venue remains for the time being under the 2 sqm rule, we request that unless absolutely essential, parents/siblings do not wait for extended periods in the foyer. Should this rule change - we will look to re-open the foyer use to all.