CARPARK AND VENUE ACCESS
- KISS n DROP is our preferred process to keep our car park running smoothly (And is our official approved parking management plan with the local council/MRA).
- Cars are able to enter through gate one, drop/collect your child from the front door, and exit through gate 2.
- We also provide a minimum 5min gap between all classes to enable the drop off and pick up process to be supervised by teaching staff
- For those who do require parking (Senior students/those with young children etc), we do have a limited number of spaces within our studio carpark available for your use, otherwise street parking is available.
- * We appreciate that in the initial weeks of term as students and parents are still gaining familiarity with the studio and our team that you may be more inclined to walk your child in and that is ok! It is important dancers and parents can feel comfortable with the environment and not pushed away.
- However once your child is settled, kiss and drop works best!
Foyer & SHOP FRONT
- Along with our 3 well equipped dance studios, our studio features a welcoming foyer for student use.
- Our Foyer also features a small studio shop with studio clothing, general dancewear and our Bumblebee Ballet themed gifts and resources.
- For general waiting it is preferred that where possible parents drop and collect students as our dancers benefit from not too much noise coming from our parents/siblings.