Bumble Bee Ballet & Boogie | Term 4 Sign Up!
T & C's
- For Term 4 new students this is a purely recreational class so no need to worry about costumes or concerts! - aside from the optional invitation to take part in our Bumble Bee mini concert Sunday 11th November
- Term 4 commences Monday 8th October and concludes Saturday 8 December
- For Term based programs payment of fees is required on or before your first lesson (you will receive your invoice via return email within 24 hours of submitting your enrolment) - If you do not receive your invoice please check your junk mail or send us a direct email to request another copy.
- No refunds for missed classes or change of mind during the Term.
- Students are encouraged to participate independently - we will invite Mum's and Dad's to watch on our final week of Term - but you are welcome to remain at the studio in the family waiting area in case your little one needs some extra reassurance at any time :)
- Only students who are fully enrolled are able to participate
- Class numbers will be capped at 12 per class (Per standard ratio of teachers)